There are so many different products and techniques available for skin rejuvenation and it is hard to know which methods can be truly trusted. I personally recommend LED Light Therapy, since it is the most effective and non-invasive skin rejuvenation system available today. Light emitting diode technology has been used in the medical industry for decades for reparative eye surgeries and other delicate operations.Recently the same technology has been proven to reduce wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulite, and acne scars without any dangerous side effects.
LED Light Therapy turns back the Clock
All it takes is a few simple treatments and it will make your skin look and feel younger. Even after the very first LED skin treatment, patients will notice a significant decrease in the lines in their skin. They will have fewer signs of aging, improved moisture, a more balanced skin tone, and an overall healthier glow.
How LED Light Therapy Works
LEDs produce lights at different frequencies which can penetrate more deeply than traditional laser therapy while causing less physical damage to your skin. The LED light stimulates skin cells, causing them to produce collagen and elastin. The combination of those two skin rejuvenating superpowers will make your skin’s texture feel and look healthier.
LED Light Therapy will also increase circulation in your skin which will reduce inflammation and redness. For the treatment of acne scars or other flaws in your skin, the increase in collagen production will soften and reduce the amount of scar tissue at the damage site.
LED Light Therapy Treatments
Prior to each treatment, the skin will be thoroughly cleansed to completely remove all makeup, dirt, and oil. The patient will lie under the light panels for approximately twenty minutes while the light therapy works its magic. The lights emitted are warm and relaxing, so many people tend to fall asleep during treatment. Since it is a completely safe and non-invasive treatment, there is absolutely no recovery time necessary.
The number of treatments will vary depending on your current skin issues and the results you want to achieve. Some patients may only require a few treatments and others that suffer from more extensive skin trauma or chronic conditions that affect deeper layers of tissue may require a more long-term program. I will always work with each person to develop a treatment regime that is catered to their specific skincare needs.
Add this therapy as part of your facial treatment and your skin will look like you just had 8 hours beauty sleep.
While many people choose to go under the knife for surgical beauty treatments, recent advances in science and modern medicine have it made it possible to yield the same or similar results from non-invasive alternatives. One such option is the use of radio frequency (RF) to melt away fat and tighten the skin on the face and body.
Because I always want to bring my clients the best and most effective beauty innovations, I’m now offering several RF procedures.
About Ultrasonic Cavitation Radio Frequency
Ultrasonic Cavitation uses low energy and high frequency ultrasound waves to safely and painlessly find and destroy fat cells, which are located deep under the skin’s surface. The technology means that each layer of skin is targeted and treated differently with the optimal current for maximum results in a minimal amount of time.
Radio frequency treatments can provide the following:
- Increased tissue metabolism
- Prevention of cellulite
- Tightening of skin
- Increased skin elasticity
- Dissolution of fat
- Body shaping of abdomen, legs, arms and buttocks
- Non-surgical Face lift
- Removal of acne, scars and stretch marks
- Long-lasting results with little to no downtime
RF treatments are safe for most patients, but clients are advised to consult a doctor before proceeding with any new treatment programs.
I have been asked many times about how my products compare to the some of the high-end brands on the market. The answer is that some high-end brands are comparable, but it’s really a matter of preference. In the anti-aging industry new ingredients are developed at a rapid pace; some trends come and go, while other ingredients are here to stay.
All of the products in my line are developed after thorough research and self-testing. I would never introduce anything to my clients that I hadn’t tested and perfected on myself first. And while some scientific advances in skincare are worth noting, other fast-fixes and fads sound better than they really are – falling short of expectations.
That’s why each active ingredient in my Ageless System Skincare Kit is backed by clinical research with results that support its claims, making the Ageless System “The greatest scientifically proven anti-wrinkle recipe on earth.”
Each serum in the Ageless system is powerful enough to work on its own to provide unique skincare benefits, but combined, the serums work together for maximum effectiveness. The benefits from the Ageless system go far beyond the skin’s surface. The ingredients contained within the serums help improve the appearance of skin on the outside, while building molecules and triggering cell growth and renewal beneath the skin, for the most comprehensive skincare treatment. Below are just a few of the benefits from the ingredients in the Ageless System Skin Care kit.
Some of the most powerful ingredients in the Ageless System Skincare Kit include:
- Uttwiler Spatlauber Cells – These Swiss Apple stem cells come from an endangered apple variety and are rich in phytonutrients, proteins and living cells that can make identical copies of themselves. Because skin cells deplete over time, apple stem cells can help to repair and protect tissue, preserving youth and vitality.
- Argireline® – This powerful anti-wrinkle hexapeptide reduces the expression of deep wrinkles, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.
- Leuphasyl® – This revolutionary pentapeptide fights wrinkles in areas like the forehead and around the eyes, while also targeting expression lines in development.
- MatrixylTM3000 – This peptide packed formula contains two matrikines™ (Pal-GHK and Pal-GQPR) that work together to seamlessly restore skin’s youthful appearance. MatrixylTM3000 is used for anti-aging, lifting of facial skin and wrinkle prevention. Studies show that users of MatrixylTM3000 had up to 45% less deep wrinkles after 2 months.
- Metabiotics™ Resveratrol –This groundbreaking biofermentation product is considered a crossover for topical skin care as well as skin health and nutrition.Metabiotics™ Resveratrol is used to target expression lines, enhance skin tone, smooth and tone facial skin, synthesize collagen, promote cellular growth and prevent inflammation.
- SNAP-8 – This anti-aging peptide is an ingredient that has taken the cosmetic industry by storm. It is effective at reducing the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes. SNAP-8 is considered a safer, less expensive and milder alternative to other ingredients (such as Botulinum Toxin).
- SYN®-AKE – A synthetic tripeptide with excellent anti-wrinkle properties, SYN®-AKE is used to fight aging and smooth wrinkles and expression lines quickly and effectively.
To find out more information about the Ageless System Skincare Kit product ingredients, go to www.skinfitnessbyjulielindh.com
Could We Look Ageless with Supplements?
If you ask most people – including yourself – what they wish for in terms of their skin, you will decidedly determine that you wish to reverse the effects of aging. Nobody wants to see new wrinkles develop or even see the emergence of age spots. Naturally, we turn to supplements to try to reverse the effects of aging or simply to stop them from showing at all. Is it possible, though, to look ageless with supplements or is it an effort in futility? Let’s take a look at some of the more well-known supplements on the market and whether they are worth the effort and expense.
Supplements that Work
For the past several years, I have recommended all my clients to supply nutrients to their skin from the inside out with the right food and supplements. Today they are many new options for skin, hair and nails but let’s focus on Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and Vitamin C – the three essential components that will boost your skin health and literally show you the results you covet.
· Hyaluronic Acid is an excellent moisturizer and helps to keep the skin looking young and supple. It is very tissue friendly and is extremely beneficial in the anti-aging process.
· Collagen is excellent for the skin. It helps to restore elasticity and keep the skin looking vibrant and young. Most of the reason that we develop wrinkles is because of lack of skin elasticity. Many people get face lifts each year to combat the wrinkles not knowing that if they had taken care of their skin from the beginning, a face lift would not be necessary.
· Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins that you should take each day. It is an essential component in the production of collagen – mentioned above – and it is also an antioxidant and helps to eliminate the presence of free radicals in your skin.
I highly recommend Neocell super collagen C as I have seen results from taking them myself. The price is great for what it can do. Another brand is Reserveage collagen booster. This one may cost more money but it also supports the skin from the inside out. Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen also helps with joints allowing you to not only look great, but feel great too.
The Warm UpThe warm up of the Skin Fitness Workout is designed to loosen you up. You will start off with simple breathing exercises, a neck rotation and what I call the dancing shoulders. These three exercises will get you in form for the core workout.
The Core WorkoutThe core workout provides you with nine separate exercises, each of which is designed to focus on a separate part of your face. I bet you didn’t realize there were so many exercises you could do on your face. The workout is centered on the following areas:
- Neck – Extending your neck forward and holding the position will strengthen your neck muscles and help to prevent or eliminate the loose skin that can be mistaken for a double chin.
- Chin – Chin pull downs and chin lifts help create a defined chin and banish excess skin.
- Cheekbones – To lift and enhance your cheekbones, you will do exercises such as fish lips, kissy lips and open mouth smiles to strengthen the muscles in your cheeks and help raise them.
- Eyes – Several exercises are given to help eliminate sagging around the eyes as well as crow’s feet. By keeping the muscles intact and in good shape, the appearance of these so called laugh lines will gradually begin to fade.
- Forehead – Eliminate pesky frown lines with resistance exercises.
The anatomy behind the workout is to develop and strengthen the muscles. Exercises such as a chin lift, cheek stretching and eyebrow lifts help to create a youthful new look. Not only are you helping to increase the tone of skin that may be sagging, but you are also renewing your skin by increasing the blood flow to your face, which happens when you work out the muscles. In as little as two weeks – with diligence on the exercises – you will be well on the way to increasing your facial physique.
What is the Latest Beauty Trend? I get asked a lot – what’s the beauty trend all the celebs are doing?
What is the Latest Beauty Trend?
I get asked a lot – what’s the beauty trend all the celebs are doing?
I have to say, I simply don’t know. I really do not follow the must-have fad of the moment that typically involves crazy, not to mention expensive ingredients that prove to go nowhere.
Why, you ask?
The reason is simple: my trend is my skin fitness, not the skin treatment that is going to basically just tease the cells for a day. Sure most of my clients would say, I like to torture them on my table using all the crazy tools and ingredients but the end of the day they look healthier and younger for longer, which is what they are looking for. Would you rather have tough love that produces actual results, or a fu fu facial that does nothing in terms of longevity? The choice is yours.
Today’s trend is finding a long-term solution for the frownies you hate, sagging lower face, deep lines around the mouth region, loose neck, sun-damaged chest and aging eyes. In order to do this I have to apply my philosophy that is based on the four principles: Correct, Repair, Rejuvenate and Preserve.
My job is to find ways how to encourage cell renewals, repair damages below the skin, stimulate collagen to plump those lines, maintain the facial muscles foundation to support your face structure, how to feed the cells internally and externally for that glowing skin. I do tons of research on procedures that makes sense and that you can tolerate without surgery, because going under the knife is not what everyone wants.
I would also like for you to learn this mantra because you have to do the most part of it if you wish to look your best at any age.
I think these four principles go beyond the skin care. In life itself, you also need to correct your mistakes, repair loose ends, rejuvenate your daily lifestyle with what you love to do and preserve the results you have accomplished.
You are the trendsetter when you begin to work on what you, your body and skin need. Believe me, people will notice that you look great and have positive energy wherever you go.
Me? I’m just a tool to provide you what I can but do remember I am not a magician. Long-term results takes more than a day of renovation and that, my friends, is why I do not follow the new celebrity fads. They will soon be yesterday’s news, but my skin fitness program will be your key to lasting results.
Bird-Poop Facials, Velvet Manicures, and Other Bizarre Beauty Treatments in This Week’s Alluring Links
Travel takes a lot out of us and can be a stressful event at times. Most of the time when we return home from a trip, we are just plain exhausted. However, traveling can seriously affect our skin and increase the aging effect at the same time due to the stress that we are under.
Recognize the In-Flight Skin Signs
In order to keep your skin from suffering the effects of traveling, you have to be alert and recognize the signs that your skin shows when it is weary. Such signs include:
- Dark Circles under your eyes
- Lack of Luster
These symptoms can be brought about by not caring for your skin like you would at home. You should always take care to protect your gorgeous skin by taking along your skincare essentials. Most of the reasons why people suffer from these symptoms include:
- Poor circulation
- Sleep deprivation
To counteract these effects you should always drink water – especially when you are flying. This helps to not only keep your skin’s elasticity, but it will help fight off the puffiness and the dehydrated look that you get when you fail to drink enough. To spice up your water and make it more beneficial, consider adding oxygen drops to your bottle. You can find these in 30ml bottles that are available in health stores and even online.
Also, your skincare essentials should include a hydrating mask or serum. You can apply these the night before or even right before take off to counteract any puffiness or tired look your skin may take on.
When you land, the first thing you should do – after getting yourself off the plane, of course – is to splash your entire face with cold water. This will help your skin wake up and look more vibrant and we all know that we look gorgeous when our skin is vibrant. To increase your circulation, give your face a little mini massage by tapping on it, not forcefully, but enough that you feel it. You may get some funny looks in the bathroom, but ignore them – at least you’ll look fabulous!
Finally, you should reapply any serums or cream’s that you have and do some of my Face Muscle Fitness exercises to not only help firm your skin up, but add even more color. Nobody will ever figure that you have just set foot off a long flight.