As we grow older, we tend to be more selective when it comes to choosing the foods that we put on the dinner table. We try to stay hydrated, drink less alcohol, treat our junk food addictions and eliminate any stressors that could make us look prematurely aged.
5 Key Ingredients That You Should Include in Your Diet
If you’re striving to improve your eating habits by consuming more skin-friendly superfoods, here are 5 tasty ingredients that you should always have in your fridge.
- Oranges. Oranges are tasty and represent the main ingredient that you should use to prepare gallons of delicious, refreshing juice. Moreover, citrus fruits are excellent sources of vitamin C, a compound that manages to boost collagen production and enhance the elasticity of your skin. Moreover, oranges are filled with water, so they will hydrate your cells in an optimal manner. By preventing dehydration, they will also keep your skin radiant and supple.
- Avocados. Avocadoes are excellent sources of monounsaturated fat, a type of fat that is actually beneficial for your face and figure. This compound aids the absorption of minerals and vitamins that your complexion requires to maintain its healthy aspect. Furthermore, avocados preserve an ideal level of hydration in your tissues and constitute a tasty snack that could replace heavier, calorie-rich salad dressings like blue cheese and mayo.
- Oats. By now, you may be aware of the fact that oats are good for you because they are the low-glycemic, healthier alternative to pasta, rice, and bread. These complex carbohydrates don’t impact your blood sugars in a negative manner, so they represent a great choice for any meal. What you may not know is that oats comprise of a beneficial plant chemical whose purpose is to minimize cellular damage and address skin irritations. Therefore, think twice before deciding to skip breakfast; a bowl of cereals could help you fight wrinkles and stay energetic throughout the entire day.
- Brussels Sprouts. Brussels sprouts are some of the most underrated superfoods that could easily support your anti-aging goals. They contain an ideal concentration of vitamin A, folate (folic acid) and vitamin C. While vitamin C optimized collagen production, folate, and vitamin A could prevent or minimize damages linked to expensive sun exposure. Roast a few Brussels sprouts in a little bit of olive oil, combine them when with broccoli, kale, and avocados and make the most of a wonderful, light meal.
- Grapes. Are you craving a delicious fruit salad? Ditch the whipped cream and/or chocolate and add grapes to your mix. The skin of fresh grapes contains Resveratrol, an essential compound that could delay the aging process while minimizing sun damage and tackling the causes of skin inflammation.
All the foods listed above can bring you closer to a healthier, more attractive complexion. But the truth is that dietary changes are only one of the aspects that you should focus on to improve the condition of your skin. Personalized workouts and skin care routines are equally important elements that you shouldn’t disregard.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?