SkinMagic Pen with Sonic and LED for Eyes and Lips
What is it:
The SKINMAGIC Pen is a high-tech, multi-use device designed to improve the appearance of skin around the eyes and lips by using sonic vibrations and LED lights. The thermal energy and massaging functions of the SKINMAGIC Pen work together to fade under eye circles, tighten bags, reduce puffiness, and improve the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
The SKINMAGIC Pen has two operating modes:
- Red LED light
- Helps skincare products absorb deeper into the skin
- Rejuvenates skin around the eyes and lips
- Improves appearance of under eye bags, circles, wrinkles and puffiness
- Promotes healing and stimulates collagen
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Blue LED light
- Massages and relaxes the skin and muscles
- Promotes a sense of calm and reduces fatigue
- Relieves stress
- Reduces acne
- Aids in lymphatic drainage
- Acupoint massager
How To Use:
1. Turn the SKINMAGIC Pen ON by removing the cap and holding down the power button.
2. Apply skincare products such as creams, serums or oils around the eyes or lips.
3. When you first turn on the SKINMAGIC Pen, it will be in Nourishment Mode (red). To switch to Massage Mode (blue), press the power button.
4. Gently slide the SKINMAGIC Pen around the eye and lip area.
- EYES: Start at the corner of the eye near the nose and slide the SKINMAG IC pen slowly towards the other corner of the eye. The SKINMAGIC Pen can be used underneath the eye and on the eye lids.
- LIPS: Slide the SKINMAGIC Pen over your lips similar to how you would apply lipstick. You can also use the device on the skin above and beneath the lips.
5. Clean the head of the SKINMAGIC Pen with a towel or soft tissue after each use.
6. Hold down the power button again to turn the SKINMAGIC Pen OFF. Replace cap and store in a clean, dry place. The SKINMAGIC Pen is not waterproof.Julie's Tip:
Julie recommends using the SKINMAGIC Pen every other day for 3-5 minutes at a time as part of your PM skincare routine.
Why doesn’t the SKINMAGIC Pen feel like it’s on when I turn the power on?
The SKINMAGIC Pen will automatically start working when it touches the skin. The pen must be both on and touching the skin to work. In order for the sonic vibrations to work, you must also be touching the silver part of the power button.
How do I charge the SKINMAGIC Pen?
To charge, please use the USB charger cable included. The SKINMAGIC Pen will need to be charged before using it for the first time.
How long does it take to charge the SKINMAGIC Pen?
It takes about 1.5 hours for the SKINMAGIC Pen to fully charge. While charging, the red LED light will pulse. Once charged, the red LED will change to blue. It is normal for the SKINMAGIC Pen to be slightly warm after charging. Always turn the SKINMAGIC Pen off before charging.
Do I need to use the SKINMAGIC Pen with skincare products?
It depends on what mode your using. In Nourishment Mode, the SKINMAGIC Pen will help skincare products such as serums and eye creams absorb deeper into the skin. You can use your favorite skincare products – no special products or gels are needed. No products are needed when the SKINMAGIC Pen is in Massage Mode.
Made in Japan